Sunday, November 28, 2010

Announcement

Since my blog has stuff that is about things outside movie reviews, for instance the Kanye West thing is music and my opinion on movies and the world today.

SO Analyse This And That will be a culture blog. it's still a film blog, but film is part of it. I will tell you about my music, books and what is people today.

When I was doing the blog I was thinking about having more range. I would still do movie reviews though, but not all the blog.

At the end of the month (or possibly at the end of December) I will make lists of the best ten of 2010:

  • Best movies of 2010
  • Best songs of 2010
  • Most interesting people of 2010
  • Moments in 2010 

That said and I am looking forward to 2011.

Yours truly

Neutral3/Jesus of Suburbia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment